As a business owner, you’re always looking for ways to grow and improve your company. Maybe you’ve heard about Whatsapp Business and are wondering if it’s worth the time and effort to set up. Maybe you’re already using it but aren’t sure how best to implement it into your strategy. In this blog post, we’ll go over what exactly Whatsapp Business is, how it can help your business grow, and how you can get started with it today!
What Is Whatsapp Business?
Whatsapp Business is a new offering from the makers of Whatsapp that allows companies to communicate with their customers via text message on mobile devices. It’s designed specifically for businesses (though individuals can use it too).
Benefits of using Whatsapp Business
- Easy to use: it only takes a couple of minutes to set up an account, add contacts and start sending messages
- Builds relationships: sending personalized messages can help build a rapport with your customers
- Easy management: you can see what you have sent out as well as who has opened them
- Reach your target audience: the platform allows you to target specific groups of people
- Status updates: You can update your status with details on what’s happening at your business so customers know what’s going on without having to call or message you directly. This is also a great way to share information like new menu items, sales, and events.
Here are some tips on how to make the most of it:
- Create a group for customers who have signed up for an offer or loyalty scheme. This will allow you to send them messages about new products, special offers, and other information that may be relevant to them.
- If you’re using Google Ads (or any other advertising platform), add “WhatsApp” as one of the options in your ad campaign so that users can click on it if they want to try out your product or service through this app without having to sign up first before doing so; this will increase conversions significantly since there’s no need for them anymore just because they want something different than what others might offer but they don’t want anything else except what they already have now.
Interested in our services?
Treat WhatsApp as an extension of your business and use it to market products or services, build relationships with prospects and customers, engage potential leads and increase conversions.
Get in touch with us today.
📞 +65 6976 8060